Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Eggplant Paradox



So I was making some Baba Ghanoush and Maya, my two year old, came in looked at the eggplant I was peeling and asked me, "Mommy, what's that?" I said, "Oh, it's an eggplant honey." She looked for it a bit more and said, 'Eggplant??'. It made me look at the eggplant and laugh. 'I don't get it either baby. And that's why life is beyond words.' ...I know she heard me in there somewhere, because she got bright, laughed, and went right back to running around and LIVING.

Life is beyond words, beyond thoughts, emotions, and concepts. We we see this, feel this, live this, experience this, we get past surface projection and finally get a glimpse of the whole picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ID

I'm 36 years old now. I am officially raising a teenage daughter. I am divorced. I'm a college drop out. I've been heart broken...