Saturday, September 25, 2010

Non believer Paradise



The shift, on this end, had somehow always managed to get tainted with the label 'spiritual'. I've read authors trying to open spiritual seekers into 'seeing' or spiritual teachers 'teaching' students about spiritual enlightenment, that resembled the shift experienced, but something always felt incredibly off about their methods.

Well, after years of hearing of other's spiritual dissonance, I've decided to try an Atheist group. Never have I encountered more people in group receptive to the idea of perception before mind, thought, and emotion. I realized it had to do with the fact that there was no belief system to dismantle for them to 'get it'. They had the foundation of being the strict observers of what is front of them, right here right now.

My mind speaks freely around them, without having to mingle around spiritual jargon. It is broken down into a scientific theory of personal experience, making it more tangible than ever. And best of all, there is no fight of beliefs, because it's about facing and discussing the facts.

I am in heaven.

So...you authors slamming spiritual seekers....you've been wasting your time talking to the wrong ears. Let the spiritual people seek what they wish. It is in the end their choice, and are free to apply their will into such delusions.

I know there are the crazies..there are in every group..but they do not speak for the majority of the Atheist community.

As Richard Dawkin's so eloquently put it "You are atheist to so many gods, why not just go one more?'

Until you continue to feed the idea that you are controlled by something else you are not going to take responsibility for your self.

1 comment:

  1. Domed in paradise. I like that phrase. Sums things up nicely.

    ReplyDelete

ID

I'm 36 years old now. I am officially raising a teenage daughter. I am divorced. I'm a college drop out. I've been heart broken...