Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Breathe Easy




With every inhale, there is an exhale. Simple. Watch the tide rise and fall. With new sight, unfiltered perception, the tides, are embraced and released as they come and go. If a rise of success unfolds before you, it is embraced. Once the success of your works begins to fade with the passing of time, you release. Nothing is yours. Nothing can be gained or lost.

You breathe in air all day long, but never is the air yours. Your purpose is not to own the air, take custody of it, claim it, price it. Your only purpose is to inhale and exhale. Same with Life. As the air in your lungs, as the ocean with the tides, you allow the rise and fall of life to unfold before you.

You are never the owner of it. You don't control it. You flow with it. Constant flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ID

I'm 36 years old now. I am officially raising a teenage daughter. I am divorced. I'm a college drop out. I've been heart broken...