Friday, July 2, 2010

I think therefore I AM NOT




Thought. Information. Concepts. Opinions.

In the movie the Matrix, those who have escaped the Matrix, have escaped the prison of identifying with the information, and the life, delivered to them by the Matrix.

When you stop believing, attaching, or reacting to each and every thought that comes through you, that is when you begin to detach your Self from what you are not, to allow glimpses of Who You Are.

When you are clear in the knowing that You are NOT thought, that there is absolutely NO need to attach to ANY thought, this is the beginning of tapping into Being. To Be. I Am.

Attached thoughts are Glamours. This world is currently highly attached to Glamours. To the addition to I Am. So much so, that the simplicity, of I Am, is considered highly complex, for there is much to undo to simply be.

It is the entertainment of Glamours, in it's many forms, positive or negative, that distract you, the Self, from Reality. 'I am Intelligent.' 'I am Phony.' 'I am Beautiful.' It is from this addition that duality in perception arises. The fragmentation begins with addition. It is the source of desire and fear. For in adding, one can subtract, creating the illusion, that what one is, can be taken away.

You are not the thought, a thought, or can you be contained by thought. When you release your Self from believing anything that arises in thought, and you commit to the Silence, you are released. You are free. To Be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ID

I'm 36 years old now. I am officially raising a teenage daughter. I am divorced. I'm a college drop out. I've been heart broken...